Covid-19 Response and Updates
Kimaid we will be continuously monitoring the levels of Covid-19 in our community to help us make service protocol decisions. Keep watching this section for updates.
New inquiries for service are always welcome. After we receive your message, you will be contacted to discuss needs, and concerns, that both you and Kimaid may have moving forward.
Cleaning standards will remain at the same level of detail as always before. The staff has the option to wear gloves while working, particularly in kitchens and bathrooms, but for staff who choose not to wear gloves, they are required to wash their hands with soap and water frequently. For those who do choose to wear gloves, we make it mandatory to change them before and after cleaning. Sanitizer will also be included in the hand-washing regime, and all staff will be masked while in your home. In addition, we will continue to use the same effective cleaning products to disinfect all frequently touched surfaces.
A few things to be aware of before we visit your home:
- The day before you will be contacted by Kimaid to ensure your household is healthy.
- Staff will arrive at your house gloved and masked.
- Staff will maintain physical distancing from everyone in the home
- Cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, will be wiped and sanitized after use at each client location
What we ask of you:
If you are in your home and unable to maintain a 6-foot distance from our staff, we would appreciate you wearing your mask too!
Upon arrival at your home, staff will ask you the following:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or the province in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever higher than 38C (100.4F), a new cough, or a cough that’s getting worse?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has travelled and has a fever or a cough?
At any time prior to your scheduled visit, if you suspect anyone is unwell or expressing the symptoms of COVID-19 please inform us right away. Alternatively, if any of Kimaid’s staff expresses COVID-19 symptoms, we will be in touch with you to update our service plans as required.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Kim Clark, Owner/Operator